Blog Crush: Cedar Hill Farmhouse | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Blog Crush: Cedar Hill Farmhouse

Share It:
I go back and forth with my love/unlove for country decor.  I am a city girl!  I grew up on the mean streets of suburban NJ!  Sometimes the carpool mom would forget it was her week..I mean rough stuff!  But then I doubt myself when I see a blog such as Cedar Hill Farmhouse where the take on country is subtle and refined. And I start dreaming of linen, plates on the wall, and heirloom furniture.



Anita is the blogger behind the blog and every time I think I am not that into country decor I come across something she has done that makes me rethink my stance.  For example, she just revealed some changes she made to her master bedroom. Gorgeous!  There is not one thing I would change! It is rustic and simple without being too rustic. The plates, the mirror, and the sumptuous linen bed skirt scream lush and lavish to me.

Blue and White Bedroom Reveal

You must visit and see the many transformation her girls' room has undergone. And guess what!  It doesn't look like this anymore!

Girls' Bedroom

And when she decided she wanted to lighten up her living room from the reds she has decorated with, she sewed her own slipcovers out of linen. You must go check out the other slipcovers as this ottoman is the tip of the gorgeous iceberg.

French Linen Slipcovers
I subscribe to Cedar Hill Farmhouse and I am never let down. Anita always seems to have whipped up something gorgeous and once again, I'm back to country living!

Cheers!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!