Holiday Entertaining: Easy Cupcake Decorating (Christmas) | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Holiday Entertaining: Easy Cupcake Decorating (Christmas)

Share It:

Here's another holiday entertaining post!  

 A few years ago I made cupcakes for Christmas and decorated them to look like little cups of hot chocolate. They were so cute and I thought they would be fun to serve at a party we hosted last weekend for a group of friends. But alas, when I went to put on the candy cane "handles" it turned out I didn't have them as I thought I did. What to do?


I decided that instead of hot chocolate, my cupcakes would be frozen hot chocolate and instead of a mug, I would serve my cupcakes with a straw instead!  I cut paper straws into thirds and I thought they ended up looking as cute as the mugs did! Plus I like the little bit of red/green it added.




Is your shopping done?  I have one last gift to get and then I can start wrapping...my favorite part!

Cheers!
jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!