Features! | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Features!

Share It:
I'm sorry this won't be a wordy post but it's been a loooooong day. No need to go into the gritty details but let's just say that Ellie is VERY lucky to still be here to reek havoc another day!  : )

LOVED so many links this week but here are some of your (and my) faves! Thanks for linking up!

Thrifted Bedside Table




Kids Bathroom Makeover




Side Table Makeover




Scarlet and Cornish Striped Table



Bedroom Makeover




Beach Cottage Corner






Cheers!
Jenny

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature Jenny! You are just too sweet! Happy Hump Day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my little tables! I agree - Happy Hump Day. My little guy won't go to sleep and is happily playing at my feet while I type this :( (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my bathroom makeover! Love linking up each week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thanks Jenny, I'm honoured to be included with such great features - love
    partying with you!
    Big Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my bedroom makeover, so happy to be part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super features Jenny, thanks so much for including me as well.
    Love your parties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenny...I love your features this week. I always appreciate your sweet attitude and due to that, I had the pleasure of nominating you for the "Sunshine Award". You can read about it here: http://chronicchristiancrafter.blogspot.com/2012/07/sunshine-awardand-my-blog-nominations.html. You can feel free to post or not. I just wanted to let you know I nominated you, and I hope that you have a wonderful day!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!