Features and Link Party #38 | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Features and Link Party #38

Share It:

Happy Friday!  I hope you are gearing up for a fantastic weekend! 
Last week's party was smashing!  Here are some of your favorites!

Deep in the Heart of Arkansas linked up a gorgeous hutch redo!  I adore the color she chose and how the milk glass just pops in front of it! 



The Space Between showed off her sweet, summery mantel!  It's rustic but not overdone and still feel beachy and light.



Confessions of an ADD Housewife aired her dirty laundry and then some!  And we all loved it judging by how many of us checked out her honest but charming look at fake cleaning tips! 

 


I love these chalkboard labels linked up by The Messy Roost. Aren't they darling?  And couldn't you find a million uses for them?  I can!




Molly and I adore chocolate and mint together so this dessert from Stella B's Kitchen is something we'll be making soon!  It looks amazing!




 Thank you to all of your for linking up!  Would you mind linking up again this week?  I'd love to have you at the party! : )

5 comments:

  1. Jenny,
    Thanks for hosting. I'm not sure if I linked up my dress last week or not. If I did, sorry for linking it up twice! Ah well, have a great weekend!
    Jacinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of inspiration! Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting :) Have a fabulous weekend, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!